Fresh buying in the index heavyweight
The benchmark KSE 100-Index swelled by 0.17 percent or 49.05 points to 29,701.58 points on Tuesday as against 29,652.53 points recorded on Monday.
The KSE All Share Index gained 0.21 percent or 47.08 points to 22,020.24 points, the KSE-30 Index increased by 0.26 percent or 53. 13 points to 20,469.08 points, whereas the KMI 30-Index surged by 0.36 percent or 173.25 points to 47,859.8 points.
During Tuesday's trading session, the key index touched an intraday high of 29,805.97 points as against an intraday low of 29, 547.32 points.
While OGDC led bulls at the
Market volumes depleted by 65.841 million shares to 90,727 million shares, capitalization improved slightly by
According to the figures released by the
Among 303 active scrips Tuesday, prices of 149 issues advanced, 127 dropped, whereas values of 27 other companies stayed unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports