Five Star Professional is pleased to announce Nicholas De Simone, NJ Lenders, has been chosen as one of
Five Star Professional partnered with New Jersey Monthly to recognize a select group of
"It means a great deal to me both personally and professionally to have been selected for the second straight year by my clients as a Five Star Mortgage Professional. I would like to thank my clients for their loyalty and trust in me,"
The Five Star Mortgage Professional award program is conducted in more than 40 markets throughout
"Five Star Mortgage Professionals provide world-class service which is evident through their clients' loyalty. With a strong foundation of knowledge and experience, they work to understand their clients' needs and provide a financing solution that fits,"
About the research process:
Now entering its 12th year, Five Star Professional conducts in-depth, market-specific research in more than 45 markets across
Five Star Professional contacts thousands of homebuyers to identify candidates and measure their client satisfaction levels. Phone, mail and online respondents rate their mortgage professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and referability. Candidates are also evaluated on objective criteria including experience, production levels and disciplinary and complaint history.
Mortgage professionals do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. For more information, visit http://www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11991766.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World