In June, the company said it had agreed provisional terms of a debt restructuring, which would see the outstanding debt under its existing notes fall to
It has also implemented contingency planning in case the restructuring deal does not go ahead and has now put its operating subsidiaries on sale to cover this possibility.
The company also said it has agreed to an alternative restructuring term sheet with certain holders of senior secured notes, which it will use as a back up plan in case the deal falls through.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row