New Immunoglobulins Data Have Been Reported by Researchers at
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The results indicate that the microfluidic device containing membrane-immobilized antibodies can be used to investigate the activities of several types of intact enzymes."
For more information on this research see: A microfluidic device containing membrane-immobilized antibodies for successively capturing cytosolic enzymes. Talanta, 2014;125():400-404. Talanta can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare