New Findings in the Area of Ceramics Reported from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Transmission electron microscope (TEM) analysis of the composite shows that nano-particles (60 +/- 15 urn) were obtained. Further, scanning electron microscope (SEM) images show that the morphology consists of a few large grains of CCTO (similar to 1-5 mu m) embedded in small grains of BTO (similar to 500 nm-1 mu m) with a bimodal distribution. The impedance analysis shows two major contributions associated with the grains and the grain boundaries."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Modulus analysis of this composite confirmed the presence of a Maxwell-Wagner type relaxation, which is temperature dependent The activation energy value was found to be 0.80 eV, and this composite is electrically conductive due to the mobility of the ionized oxygen defects."
For more information on this research see: Dielectric, AC-impedance, modulus studies on 0.5BaTiO(3) center dot 0.5CaCu(3)Ti(4)O(12) nano-composite ceramic synthesized by one-pot, glycine-assisted nitrate-gel route.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel