New Findings from Al-Azhar University Update Understanding of Non-Crystalline Solids [Study of nanostructure and ionic conductivity of Li1.3Nb0.3 V-1.7(PO4)(3) glass ceramics used as cathode material for solid batteries]
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Therefore, the phase observed in the 24 h HT is found more suitable to be used as a cathode material in solid batteries compared to its vitreous counterpart."
For more information on this research see: Study of nanostructure and ionic conductivity of Li1.3Nb0.3 V-1.7(PO4)(3) glass ceramics used as cathode material for solid batteries.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia