Dome S6c Widescreen 6MP Radiology Display (Photo: Business Wire)
With a native resolution of 3280 x 2048, the Dome S6c is ideal for viewing a wide range of medical imaging modalities including CR, DR, MR, CT, PET-CT, Ultrasound, and 3D Volume Rendering. It is engineered to deliver a new benchmark in optical clarity in varying ambient light settings, offering 800cd/m² high-bright LED technology and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The Dome S6c can be utilized as a single 6MP display or in dual 3MP bezel-free format.
“We are excited to offer our customers an innovative widescreen diagnostic display with a feature set that provides much more than the excellent image quality required,” said
The Dome S6c also eliminates protective glass, thereby avoiding unwanted specular reflections or blurred images. A hidden front sensor performs automatic daily
The Dome S6c display is covered by a 5-year standard warranty, and a 5-year backlight warranty.
For more information on the Dome by NDSsi product portfolio, please visit our website http://www.ndssi.com.
At the forefront of innovation in medical imaging technology, NDSsi delivers HD visualization and informatics products that enable the clinical imaging solutions of the future, and drive constant improvements in collaborative medicine. A division of
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild