Dome S6c Widescreen 6MP Radiology Display (Photo: Business Wire)
With a native resolution of 3280 x 2048, the Dome S6c is ideal for viewing a wide range of medical imaging modalities including CR, DR, MR, CT, PET-CT, Ultrasound, and 3D Volume Rendering. It is engineered to deliver a new benchmark in optical clarity in varying ambient light settings, offering 800cd/m² high-bright LED technology and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The Dome S6c can be utilized as a single 6MP display or in dual 3MP bezel-free format.
“We are excited to offer our customers an innovative widescreen diagnostic display with a feature set that provides much more than the excellent image quality required,” said
The Dome S6c also eliminates protective glass, thereby avoiding unwanted specular reflections or blurred images. A hidden front sensor performs automatic daily
The Dome S6c display is covered by a 5-year standard warranty, and a 5-year backlight warranty.
For more information on the Dome by NDSsi product portfolio, please visit our website http://www.ndssi.com.
At the forefront of innovation in medical imaging technology, NDSsi delivers HD visualization and informatics products that enable the clinical imaging solutions of the future, and drive constant improvements in collaborative medicine. A division of
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy