New Dayhuff Group Solution Reduces Guidewire-FileNet Integration Costs as Much as 50%, Automates Paper-Based Process Lifecycle for Property and Casualty Insurers
The Dayhuff Guidewire-FileNet Framework addresses document and workflow requirements by identifying the most common user input streams and the hardware that is currently used for effective document capture, storage, retrieval and workflow management. Capturing the input streams correctly ensures property processes are not delayed no matter where they are in the property and casualty process lifecycle.
"Property and casualty insurers are looking for ways to automate paper-based processes and improve customer service," said
Another major benefit of the Dayhuff Group Guidewire-FileNet Framework is the ability to shorten the design cycle through starter templates that are based on predefined use cases for claims and underwriting processes.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel