"NBAD Cash Plus enhances cash yield through investments into sophisticated money market instruments that are otherwise not accessible to investors; and allows them to retain the flexibility to access their investments on a daily basis," says
The Fund is an open-ended, actively managed product which aims to provide a yield in excess of overnight deposits, with income distributed daily in the form of additional units. It aims to capture the best opportunities available to investors by investing in a range of high quality money market instruments in the
The Fund managers will select high quality and liquid money market instruments, including term deposits, certificates of deposit, commercial papers, floating rate notes and short term bonds from banks and corporates in the MENA region,
"The launch of the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia