President Nursultan Nazarbayev has opened the
The museum has artifacts from ancient cultures and the 15th-17th centuries.
It also exhibits the things belonged to the Sakas and Huns.
There are also modern achievements of
The museum accommodates several expositions, including the
National museum is equipped with facilities of international standards. Exposures use modern exhibition technologies including a unique curved screen, media floor, dynamic layout of the central part of modern Astana, numerous media screens, holograms, LED-technology, touch kiosks, and multimedia guide.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free