In 2011, the MAXIMUS Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to an aggregate of
Under the authorization, the Company may also repurchase shares with the proceeds from stock option exercises. MAXIMUS will purchase shares opportunistically at prevailing market prices, through open market or unsolicited negotiated transactions, depending upon market conditions. Repurchased shares will be held in treasury and used for general corporate purposes such as issuance under employee stock plans.
Keywords for this news article include: MAXIMUS, Legal Issues,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields