Massachusetts General Hospital Details Findings in Stem Cells (Treatment of Relapse of Acute Myeloid Leukemia After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Here, we discuss the current options for treatment of relapsed AML after HSCT including conventional chemotherapy, novel agents, donor leukocyte infusion, second allogeneic HSCT, and emerging therapies."
For more information on this research see: Treatment of Relapse of Acute Myeloid Leukemia After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. Current Hematologic Malignancy Reports, 2014;9(2):186-192. Current Hematologic Malignancy Reports can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks