Watch the video: http://blog.silver-peak.com/bank-achieves-faster-data-recovery-video "Our customers rely on our online banking applications to conduct their day-to-day transactions. Downtime is not an option for us. If a disaster hits our data center, we need to have our system up and running within 24 hours so we need to be able to replicate within 24 hours," said
While running Dell SC-Series Storage SAN-to-SAN replication with
Note: Silver Peak Systems and the Silver Peak logo are trademarks of
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Silver Peak, Information Technology, Information and Data Loss and Recovery.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply