He revealed that the IILM has recently issued the first sukuk issuance for 3 months. He went on to say that sukuk issued by the IILM enjoys the privilege of being short term, rated as the short- term highest credit rating A-1 by the international Standard & Poor s. Participation in IILM sukuk contributes in enhancing asset quality for participants, not to mention that IILM sukuk is seen as a source of good income due to its rewarding returns compared to its short term periods.
Moreover, Al-Roshood explained that IILM is a new corporation based in
Al-Roshood expressed his confidence that KFH s participation of the corporation s businesses since establishment will add value to its efforts and its role in sukuk market because KFH is renowned in this field. KFH has issued several sukuk regionally, and globally, in addition to its participation in arranging global deals to governments and corporations which contributed in strengthening sukuk s part as a means of finance that can be a legitimate alternative to bonds, noting as end of 2013 the total of sukuk issuance volume reached
Meanwhile, Chief Dealer-Debt Capital Market,
Furthermore, he added that KFH s participation among large global banks as primary dealer confirms its leading role in sukuk market in the regional and global levels, not to mention its part in employing its capabilities in this field to serve the Islamic financial industry and open new horizons ahead.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures