He revealed that the IILM has recently issued the first sukuk issuance for 3 months. He went on to say that sukuk issued by the IILM enjoys the privilege of being short term, rated as the short- term highest credit rating A-1 by the international Standard & Poor s. Participation in IILM sukuk contributes in enhancing asset quality for participants, not to mention that IILM sukuk is seen as a source of good income due to its rewarding returns compared to its short term periods.
Moreover, Al-Roshood explained that IILM is a new corporation based in
Al-Roshood expressed his confidence that KFH s participation of the corporation s businesses since establishment will add value to its efforts and its role in sukuk market because KFH is renowned in this field. KFH has issued several sukuk regionally, and globally, in addition to its participation in arranging global deals to governments and corporations which contributed in strengthening sukuk s part as a means of finance that can be a legitimate alternative to bonds, noting as end of 2013 the total of sukuk issuance volume reached
Meanwhile, Chief Dealer-Debt Capital Market,
Furthermore, he added that KFH s participation among large global banks as primary dealer confirms its leading role in sukuk market in the regional and global levels, not to mention its part in employing its capabilities in this field to serve the Islamic financial industry and open new horizons ahead.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say