ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01072014 -
J/Speedy uses the NFC(1) technology, global standards for proximity communication and the EMV chip technology which provides enhanced security feature.
JCBI accelerates both the merchant acceptance for J/Speedy and the J/Speedy card issuing through JCB partners worldwide, while JCB, as a credit card issuer, will begin J/Speedy card and mobile issuing in
Customers simply tap the J/Speedy card or other J/Speedy embedded device close to the merchant terminal reader for quicker payment without signature on the receipt. International NFC payment protocols make it possible to enable J/Speedy acceptance around the world, while EMV technology ensures highly secure payment transaction. In addition to plastic cards, J/Speedy can be issued for a wide variety of devices, including mobile and wearable devices, for a whole new range of JCB brand contactless payment possibilities. Existing JCB contactless payment solutions include QUICPay using FeliCa(2) technology for
1 NFC 'Near Field Communication' proximity communication international standard includes Type A, Type B and Felica protocols.
2 FeliCa registered trademark for contactless chip developed by
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply