ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01072014 -
J/Speedy uses the NFC(1) technology, global standards for proximity communication and the EMV chip technology which provides enhanced security feature.
JCBI accelerates both the merchant acceptance for J/Speedy and the J/Speedy card issuing through JCB partners worldwide, while JCB, as a credit card issuer, will begin J/Speedy card and mobile issuing in
Customers simply tap the J/Speedy card or other J/Speedy embedded device close to the merchant terminal reader for quicker payment without signature on the receipt. International NFC payment protocols make it possible to enable J/Speedy acceptance around the world, while EMV technology ensures highly secure payment transaction. In addition to plastic cards, J/Speedy can be issued for a wide variety of devices, including mobile and wearable devices, for a whole new range of JCB brand contactless payment possibilities. Existing JCB contactless payment solutions include QUICPay using FeliCa(2) technology for
1 NFC 'Near Field Communication' proximity communication international standard includes Type A, Type B and Felica protocols.
2 FeliCa registered trademark for contactless chip developed by
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges