An InnovoCommerce customer, headquartered in
Most of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies maintain heavy investments in Documentum-based infrastructure for regulated content management. Many of the pharmaceutical industry's leading companies seek to leverage flexible collaborative solutions for externally focused clinical and investigator portals while maintaining and leveraging existing investments in Documentum including the FirstDoc application. The InnovoCommerce FirstDoc integration establishes the foundation for an integrated clinical solution combining the eTMF with the clinical and investigator portal and eISF to facilitate end to end content lifecycle management in the clinical trials process.
For more information about solutions from InnovoCommerce, visit www.innovocommerce.com. About InnovoCommerce LLC InnovoCommerce is the world's leading company dedicated to secure, cloud-based eClinical collaboration solutions. The eClinical collaboration suite includes the market's leading clinical and investigator portal product, study management and safety distribution systems. InnovoCommerce helps companies manage and control their clinical information value chain from site qualification through study close-out. All InnovoCommerce solutions can be installed on premise or utilized via a flexible, secure and
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico