Mobile devices are transforming the payments experience, especially the point of sale for consumers and merchants.
MasterCard Indonesia is proud to collaborate with Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) and Telkomsel to offer Equity Life Indonesia electronic payment services, BNI mPOS.
This new and innovative platform will facilitate safe, simple and smart electronic payments on the go. It will be beneficial to all parties, for the customers of Equity Life Indonesia, as well as its agents.
The announcement comes after a similar mPOS offering was launched across
Since the mPOS system was launched in 2012, there has been a growth of 91.6% as of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps