The bank has also declared on the introduction of a range of attractive schemes to serve the people living in the rural areas of the country. These schemes will offer uncomplicated as well as flexible payment options with easy documentation process.
Issuing a statement, the private sector lender stated, This initiative by the bank will support the financial requirements of farmers for acquiring new age and innovative farming equipments which will play a significant role in boosting their agriculture productivity.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site