Public sector Bank, Corporation bank is planning to open 500 new branches all over
The bank plans to set up new branches offering the best banking services to the customers.
According to Chairman and managing Director of the bank, by the end of this fiscal year bank plans to add 500 more branches.
During the 17th Annual meeting of the bank held in Mangalore, he stated that presently bank operates total 2,021 branches out of which 314 were established last year only.
Mainly, the branches will remain focused on Micro, Small and medium enterprises, agriculture and more on mobilising CASA deposits.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE