Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, and Charlie Day plot a whole new harebrained and misguided scheme in the first teaser trailer for Horrible Bosses 2.
The sequel for the 2001 comedy Horrible Bosses finds the three friends attempting to start a new business having already dealt with their insufferable bosses in the previous film, but things take an unexpected turn as they end up entangled in a kidnapping scheme.
Featuring Jennifer Aniston as the nymphomaniac Dr. Julia Harris, Kevin Spacey as the manipulative David Harken as well as Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz, Horrible Bosses 2 will be released on November 26.
Original headline: Aniston, Bateman, Sudeikis star in first 'Horrible Bosses 2' teaser
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE