Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, and Charlie Day plot a whole new harebrained and misguided scheme in the first teaser trailer for Horrible Bosses 2.
The sequel for the 2001 comedy Horrible Bosses finds the three friends attempting to start a new business having already dealt with their insufferable bosses in the previous film, but things take an unexpected turn as they end up entangled in a kidnapping scheme.
Featuring Jennifer Aniston as the nymphomaniac Dr. Julia Harris, Kevin Spacey as the manipulative David Harken as well as Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz, Horrible Bosses 2 will be released on November 26.
Original headline: Aniston, Bateman, Sudeikis star in first 'Horrible Bosses 2' teaser
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'