Some of the
The ownership of the sculptures, known as the Elgin Marbles, became a festering dispute after
The museum announced in its annual review that it has had another record-breaking year, with visitor numbers up in 2013 by 20% to 6.7m, making it the leading
Vikings, the first exhibition in its temporary exhibition gallery, attracted 300,000 visitors.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground