For the first time the Romeo & Juliet chip set enables OEMs to develop their own range of FibreIRS compatible products for any satellite TV service frequency plan in the world with a single, programmable design.
"The Romeo & Juliet chip set enables single programmable FibreIRS compatible satellite TV service distribution products to be software configurable for any of the many satellite TV frequency plans used in the world," said
"Opening up the global FibreIRS market to all OEMs is a great opportunity for the satellite TV industry because single programmable global products radically reduce manufacturing proliferation driving cost reductions and increased ROI," said
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly