The new version includes many innovations which simplify gpg4o. The software now has a simplified trust setting (always trust) and imports public keys automatically upon request. Often users value the seemingly small adjustments. Many users asked to able to hide the send options tool bar, which we implemented with version 3.3.
User acceptance is increased by conversion of the help function in gpg4o 3.3. Handbook, internet resources and contact details for support or sales can now be accessed with a single button.
Security was also optimised in this new version: gpg4o will now immediately report any improper changes to the underlying encryption library. The possibility of adjusting the storage period of pass phrases reduces the risk of abuse when the user is not logged in to the server and improves usability since users don't have to immediately re-enter pass phrases.
Keywords for this news article include: Giegerich & Partner, Information Technology, Information and Data Encoding and Encryption.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers