The identity solutions company raised its total dividend by 6.7% to
The company saw a strong performance in its Identity Proofing business, driven by the launch of its ID3global identity verification software.
In its Identity Solutions business, the company saw revenues rise 11%, driven by the launch of new versions of its software products.
The company restructured its commercial agreements with
The company said shortly after the year end that it had acquired
In the coming year
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Obama Again Faces Tug of Military Action in Syria