Findings on Ceramics Discussed by A. Abdollahi and Co-Researchers [Effect of B4C, MoSi2, nano SiC and micro-sized SiC on pressureless sintering behavior, room-temperature mechanical properties and fracture behavior of Zr(Hf)B-2-based composites]
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The mixture was formed by cold isostatic press (CIP) and, after the pyrolysis, it was sintered at 2100 degrees C and 2150 degrees
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Moreover, the flexural strength and elastic modulus of the samples increased as the sintering temperature rose from 2100 degrees C to 2150 degrees C, suggesting that a temperature increase leads to an improved sintering process."
For more information on this research see: Effect of B4C, MoSi2, nano SiC and micro-sized SiC on pressureless sintering behavior, room-temperature mechanical properties and fracture behavior of Zr(Hf)B-2-based composites.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from A. Abdollahi, Malek E Ashtar Univ, Fac Mat & Mfg Proc,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor