Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The focus is set on the property characterization of the heterogeneous gelcoat as a function of particle material and filler content, as well as the adjustment of the required rheological properties of the liquid particle-resin dispersion so that nanoparticle reinforced gelcoats can be applied to the anisotropic FRP substrate by spray processing in an economical and variable-geometry manner."
For more information on this research see: Nanoparticle reinforced epoxy gelcoats for fiber-plastic composites under multiple load. Progress in
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007