Halfpricesoft.com developers have just released the ezCheckDraft check writing software for customers to support unlimited accounts. With this feature, customers do not have to worry about the business outgrowing the software. It will expand along with business at no additional charge. This innovative software allows customers to inexpensively and easily collect funds by phone, fax, and internet.
Created for customer satisfaction, the ezCheckDraft software offers a network version for Windows, as well as compatibility with both Windows and Mac computers for single user versions. Another feature is that business owners and managers with no experience in printing checks can print pre-approved draft checks by bulk in-house.
"ezCheckDraft software easily supports unlimited accounts for business owners printing pre-approved draft checks," said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with MAC for single user version, and Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP systems for network version without internet connection. New users can download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software-download.asp
The main features include:
• Available for Windows computers
• Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax, and online quickly
• Support unlimited payers with no extra charge
• Support unlimited payees with no extra charge
• Write an unlimited number of checks
• Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
• No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
• Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
• Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
• Export and import of check data
Priced at just
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Draft-Checks/Business-Software/prweb11985500.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant