The DAX futures are gaining 8.50 points. The CAC 40 futures are losing 8.50 points while the
The European stocks rallied Tuesday as better-than-expected Chinese factory data bolstered hopes that the global recovery is back on track.
The German DAX, the French CAC 40, the
On the economic front,
Producer prices from the Eurozone are expected later in the day, which may have some influence on trading.
On the corporate front,
British homebuilder Persimmon reported strong trading for the first half of this year, with total revenues up 33% to 1.2 billion pounds. During the period, the Group legally completed 6,408 new homes, a 28% increase year-over-year.
The US futures indicate a higher open on
Among commodities, crude for August delivery is gaining
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton