Economic indicators are showing positive yield owing to prudent policies being pursued by the government.
Finance ministry statistics said that national economy registered robust improvement in the financial year 2013-14. Federal
The budget deficit remained 4.02 percent which was witnessed 6.06 percent in the corresponding period of last year.
Foreign remittances inflow remained
The trade deficit stood at 17.66 billion as against country’s trade deficit recorded during the financial year 2012-13
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant