Economic indicators are showing positive yield owing to prudent policies being pursued by the government.
Finance ministry statistics said that national economy registered robust improvement in the financial year 2013-14. Federal
The budget deficit remained 4.02 percent which was witnessed 6.06 percent in the corresponding period of last year.
Foreign remittances inflow remained
The trade deficit stood at 17.66 billion as against country’s trade deficit recorded during the financial year 2012-13
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays