Following the successful launch of MarginProbe, this financing provides the necessary resources to expand the sales and marketing efforts for Dune's first product, the MarginProbe System for breast cancer surgery patients. The investors in this financing are both previous and new investors, including the
"We are thrilled that the MarginProbe is so well received in the U.S., and that patients and surgeons are seeing consistently strong results," said CEO Dr.
The MarginProbe System, which received Pre-Market Approval (PMA) from the
Keywords for this news article include: Cancer, Surgery, Oncology, Dune Medical Devices.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval