SIXTY candidates have started training for the Crown Prince's International Scholarship Programme (CPISP).
Forty of them are from government schools and 20 from private schools.
CPISP director Dr
As part of the training an introductory session was held in co-operation with
The final 10 scholarship recipients will be selected next year based on their grade point averages (GPA), results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) as well as exams administered by the CPISP.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal