SIXTY candidates have started training for the Crown Prince's International Scholarship Programme (CPISP).
Forty of them are from government schools and 20 from private schools.
CPISP director Dr
As part of the training an introductory session was held in co-operation with
The final 10 scholarship recipients will be selected next year based on their grade point averages (GPA), results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) as well as exams administered by the CPISP.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings