According to the
Housing experts will be looking for confirmation of higher consumer sentiment in this morning's MBA weekly mortgage applications results posted on TradingEconomics.com. Mortgage Applications this summer will be a key leading indicator as to whether home sales this year have a chance of surpassing the peak of 2013. While June saw a 10.3% surge early in the month, it was followed by a disappointing -9.2% fall. Lenders and market experts are looking for net rises in applications during these months of summer showing consumer expression of their improved sentiment.
If in need of purchasing a home this summer consider speaking to a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11992142.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges