According to the
Housing experts will be looking for confirmation of higher consumer sentiment in this morning's MBA weekly mortgage applications results posted on TradingEconomics.com. Mortgage Applications this summer will be a key leading indicator as to whether home sales this year have a chance of surpassing the peak of 2013. While June saw a 10.3% surge early in the month, it was followed by a disappointing -9.2% fall. Lenders and market experts are looking for net rises in applications during these months of summer showing consumer expression of their improved sentiment.
If in need of purchasing a home this summer consider speaking to a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11992142.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply