With the refinancing of
The ARMs will be refinanced in covered mortgage bonds (SDRO).
The Auction The auction will be held in the market for mortgage bonds at NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
The Dutch (hidden call) auction principle will be applied, implying that where bids exceed the cut-off price, the full amount will be settled at the cut-off price. Bids made at the cut-off price may be allocated on a pro rata basis. There will be no allocation in respect of bids below the cut-off price.
Auction period Tuesday, 26 August, up to and including Friday,
Amount Final volumes offered and time schedule are expected to be announced in the week 32, 2014.
Bid/settlement The auction of bonds will open at 10.00 and close at 11.00 and 12.30. Allocation of accepted bids will be made at 11.10 and 12.40. Bids in bonds with 1-year maturity denominated in DKK and EUR can be placed with 3 decimals. Bids in other auctioned bonds can be placed with 2 decimals only.
Participant Bids can be made by anyone with an access to the market for mortgage bonds at NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
In case of technical problems, bids can be made to Nordea Markets. Contact persons are
For more detailed information please contact Nordea Group Funding, Peter Brag phone no. +45 3333 1663 or Juho-Pekka JÄÄskelÄinen phone no. +45 3333 1626.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/105/9611267/8285594d0c17c895.pdf Auction of mortgage covered bonds in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare