Once all ION networks are upgraded to iDirect Evolution 3.2 customers will now experience improved performance on both the outbound channel through ACM and the inbound channel through Adaptive TDMA. Overall, increased bandwidth optimization will boost the power of its maritime broadband services. Once the upgrade is complete across all ION networks, the company plans to implement the iDirect X7 Satellite Router.
Keywords for this news article include: iDirect, Broadband, Technology, Electronics.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments