Once all ION networks are upgraded to iDirect Evolution 3.2 customers will now experience improved performance on both the outbound channel through ACM and the inbound channel through Adaptive TDMA. Overall, increased bandwidth optimization will boost the power of its maritime broadband services. Once the upgrade is complete across all ION networks, the company plans to implement the iDirect X7 Satellite Router.
Keywords for this news article include: iDirect, Broadband, Technology, Electronics.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go