The previously announced Expiration Date for Notes validly tendered pursuant to the tender offer and consent solicitation has been extended to
In connection with the further extension of the Expiration Date, the Company will prepare and disseminate to holders of Notes a supplement (the "Supplement") to the Offer to Purchase.
The consents received to date, unless withdrawn, are sufficient to approve the proposed amendments to the Indenture, which amendments would eliminate most of the restrictive covenants and certain other related provisions (including certain events of default) of the Indenture or make such covenants less restrictive. Holders of Notes may withdraw their tenders and revoke their consents any time prior to the Expiration Date.
Aside from the extension of the Expiration Date, all other terms and conditions of the tender offer and consent solicitation remain unchanged. The Early Consent Deadline expired on
In addition to the financing condition described above, the tender offer and consent solicitation are conditioned upon the satisfaction of certain other conditions. Subject to applicable law, the company may also terminate the tender offer and consent solicitation at any time before the Expiration Date in its sole discretion.
The information agent and tender agent is
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million