The previously announced Expiration Date for Notes validly tendered pursuant to the tender offer and consent solicitation has been extended to
In connection with the further extension of the Expiration Date, the Company will prepare and disseminate to holders of Notes a supplement (the "Supplement") to the Offer to Purchase.
The consents received to date, unless withdrawn, are sufficient to approve the proposed amendments to the Indenture, which amendments would eliminate most of the restrictive covenants and certain other related provisions (including certain events of default) of the Indenture or make such covenants less restrictive. Holders of Notes may withdraw their tenders and revoke their consents any time prior to the Expiration Date.
Aside from the extension of the Expiration Date, all other terms and conditions of the tender offer and consent solicitation remain unchanged. The Early Consent Deadline expired on
In addition to the financing condition described above, the tender offer and consent solicitation are conditioned upon the satisfaction of certain other conditions. Subject to applicable law, the company may also terminate the tender offer and consent solicitation at any time before the Expiration Date in its sole discretion.
The information agent and tender agent is
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post