A global multi-asset fund has been introdcued by Canada Life Investments, which would be operated from the US-based
The aim of the CF Canlife Strategic Return would be a return of cash plus 5 per cent in five year periods targeting a volatility of between 7.8 per cent and 10.4 per cent.
The money would be placed as a complement to the existing CF Canlife Total Return that has been running since
The fellow subsidiaires of
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia