NEW ORLEANS - One of the 10 victims of a weekend shooting on New Orleans' Bourbon Street has died.
Louisiana State Police Superintendent Mike Edmonson asked for a moment of silence after announcing the death Wednesday of the 21-year-old woman from Hammond.
Three others were reported in stable condition following Sunday's shooting. LSU Interim Hospital spokeswoman Siona LaFrance said Wednesday a 21-year-old Australian woman was released from the hospital.
No arrests have been made.
Original headline: 1 of 10 victims of Bourbon Street shootings dies
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree