ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01072014 -
The meeting brought together the Minister of Finance, Governor of the
Furthermore, the participants discussed on monitoring and implementation of remaining FSAP recommendations. They were informed on an action plan prepared by the Secretariat, which focused on joint recommendations for the authorities participating in the FSAG. In this context, representatives from each institution affirmed their commitment to establish joint working groups soon, which will work toward implementing respective FSAP recommendations, according to the set time frame. FSAG will regularly monitor the implementation of these recommendations.
Representatives from the
At the conclusion of discussions, according to the agenda, the meeting was adjourned.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges