The new product will support small businesses in managing their cash flow efficiently and give them the freedom to take advantage of new opportunities as and when they arise.
According to statistics from
Allowing SMEs to take advantage of increased solvency and liquidity, Aseel Islamic Finance's Business Finance solution enables companies to ensure they have funds available to pay bills on time and maintain good relationships with their suppliers, whilst waiting for invoices to be paid. Customers can also access cash for daily expenses such as utilities, maintenance and repairs, covering their business when costly, unforeseen circumstances arise.
The new Business Finance solution gives companies the opportunity to make quick cash payments to get the best prices on business purchases and relieve additional stress on their business cycles. Free Takaful for the company owner is also offered as part of the Business Finance service, allowing SMEs to protect their business in the case of any unexpected incidents.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly