"Critical to human survival, surface water found in lakes and rivers accounts for less than 0.01% of all the earth's water. AQUARIUS Time-Series software is preferred by over 400 organizations to derive and track the quantity and flow of surface water," said
Field measurements, cross-sectional survey data, and dynamic river conditions (such as backwater, scour, fill, ice, and weeds) all have to be taken into account when calculating discharge. The accuracy of computed discharge data is directly dependent on rating curves. AQUARIUS Time-Series centralizes all the information and tools required to develop the best rating curves, giving water resource managers the highest confidence in their calculations of flow.
"When changing stream conditions affect the flow of water, rating curves must be adjusted. AQUARIUS Time-Series 3.6 can now be used to blend rating curves, one into the next, to account for changing conditions," said
The science of developing rating curves to measure the flow of water has been fine-tuned over the last 100 plus years of dedicated work by the world's leading hydrometric agencies.
AQUARIUS Time-Series customers can take immediate advantage of the latest enhancements by downloading Version 3.6 from the AQUARIUS 360 Support Portal. Water resource professionals interested in learning more about AQUARIUS Time-Series are invited to contact email@example.com for a demonstration with their own data.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Information Technology, Information and Data Management.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say