The Standard Bank Auto Show has been described as one of the most highly profiled and popular event in the automobile industry. This is the zeal with which Standard Bank Namibia Head of Vehicle and
During a one-on-one interview, Lotter said he is optimistic for yet another successful Standard Bank Auto Show this year.
What are your expectations for this year's Standard Bank Auto Show?
Everything is ready for our Auto Show and given the success we had with the previous auto shows, I am confident to say that we expect a great spectacle this time around too. We will be having 35 exhibiting motor dealers and besides the latest vehicles on display, we will also be showcasing caravans and the 'yellow metals' or big trucks as they are known to everyone. We are hoping to attract 17 000 spectators to the show and this year our intention is to give exposure to our local dealers because it is always better to support our own. The 2014 Standard Bank Auto Show will once again be held in partnership with the Biltongfees. Our long term relationship with the Biltongfees organisers is moving forward to its eight year and they have been in existence for over 20 years now.
What special treats can the general public look forward to at the Auto Show?
Of what significance is the Auto Show to
Due to the great exposure, this is an ideal platform for
Many people will be coming to the Auto show this year and among them first-time car buyers. What's your advice to them?
They should make it a point to visit as many dealers as possible in order to have a wide range of choice when buying their first car. Also, they should think about how a particular vehicle will suit their lifestyle, performance and financial means. Compare the vehicles and ask as many questions as possible to the dealers. Our
Lotter encouraged the public to turn up in their numbers and support the Auto Show. "It is not just a show for vehicle fanatics, but also a fun-filled time for the whole family," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor