AIMA's Guide to Sound Practices for OTC Derivatives Clearing provides guidance on the new regulatory framework in the
The Guide to Sound Practices is supplemented by a Due Diligence Questionnaire for Clearing Members, which is intended to help asset managers during the process of evaluating different clearing members and clearing houses.
The drafting of both papers was assisted by
"I would like to pay tribute to the
"This initiative underlines our shared commitment to central clearing, which reduces counterparty credit risk and systemic risk, and to the role that we all can play in helping to ensure the smooth and timely implementation of these important regulatory reforms."
TNS 24HariCha-140702-30FurigayJane-4785310 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant