The contract is a repeat order, and is expected to be fulfilled in the second half of 2014.
"Whilst relatively modest, this order represents the initial phase of a much larger deployment opportunity, which is expected to grow in volume with successive stages of implementation over the next two years," the company said in a statement.
"This repeat order follows the successful evaluation by the end customer of the
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays