The sale is a part of its scheduled foreign exchange intervention programme. According to the bank, the timing of this sale is based on the bank's ongoing analysis of market conditions and consultation earlier this week with foreign exchange traders.
The bank stated "This intervention comes 15 days after the Bank sold
The bank further added "We anticipate this trend to continue in the latter part of July and into August.
The total US currency sold by
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry