The sale is a part of its scheduled foreign exchange intervention programme. According to the bank, the timing of this sale is based on the bank's ongoing analysis of market conditions and consultation earlier this week with foreign exchange traders.
The bank stated "This intervention comes 15 days after the Bank sold
The bank further added "We anticipate this trend to continue in the latter part of July and into August.
The total US currency sold by
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal