The event will bring together over 100 institutional investors, such as sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and family groups, from around the world and the senior management of major companies from the
Corporates attending the conference include ERC,
As well as one-on-one investor meetings, the event will see panel discussions and keynote speeches covering areas of interest to investors and corporates, including a panel chaired by officials from exchange authorities who will discuss a number of vital topics, such as deregulation of foreign ownership, IPO pipeline and foreign access to local exchanges.
"In this low interest rate environment, investors are looking for healthy returns on their capital and there is a real appetite from them to increase their exposure to our region's markets. Furthermore, with the
"Investor sentiment toward the region has not been this strong for a long time and this conference will provide the perfect environment for global investors to learn more about some of the region's leading companies," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid