The bank is contributing towards the efforts aimed at diversifying the sources of national income through technical and financial support for project owners in all sectors, with a special focus on small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
It provides loans for a variety of projects, ranging from purchase of a fishing boat to large-scale tourism and industrial projects.
In 2004, the bank's net loan portfolio was
The ODB approved 2,519 loans worth
The loans went to projects in all the governorates. The bank plans to disburse
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays