I love the story behind the museum: in the 17th century the Swedish king built a huge ship to sail around
I'm so obsessed by
Blood Meridian by
I don't know if I should recommend this to anyone because it's one of the darkest stories I've ever read. It also took me for ever to finish because if you read 20 pages, you need to rest for a while. But it was brilliant: the story really sticks with you.
One of my dad's biggest passions is cooking so we always had good food at home. The closest I can get to that vibe is AG. My two best friends work there and it's convenient to go there, eat good food and hang out with my best friends. It has a real home vibe, which I love.
The Dead Brothers
The soundtrack for
I just saw this - it was so interesting, much more like a piece of theatre than a film. And given that it's one actor,
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals