Nice work if you can get it. Shire, the pharmaceuticals group best known for its hyperactivity drugs for children and rare disease research, finally agreed to be snapped up by US group
As part of the pounds 32bn deal, Shire negotiated some mouthwatering retention payments. Chief executive
Strangely, despite growing political concern at
Shire sweetened the pounds 32bn takeover pill.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season