In private lending transactions, the self-directed IRA plays the part a bank or other lending institution would in extending loans for mortgages, trust deeds, secured and unsecured notes, and even for things such as judgments and structured settlements. "Savvy investors use self-directed IRAs to make private lending investments for nearly anything they deem might prove to be a potentially successful investment," says
Profit from private lending is largely realized through earnings on interest rates and this income flows directly into a self-directed IRA on a tax-free or tax-deferred basis.
"Private lending through a self-directed IRA offers benefits for both the borrower, as well. The private lender (IRA) is able to provide a loan to the borrower much faster and possibly with more accommodating terms than traditional lending institutions," says Callahan.
The IRA owner has the freedom to choose the loan recipient, dictates the terms of the loan, and also decides whether to provide a secured or unsecured loan. Secured loans are backed by collateral to protect from default. Unsecured loans typically are offered at a higher rate of interest in lieu of collateral.
Advanta IRA Services is holding this seminar on
Topics to be discussed:
Various types of loans that Advanta IRA has seen clients make out of their IRAs
The benefits that can come with private lending
Disqualified persons and the potential pitfalls of private lending
How an IRA can actually be the borrower on a transaction and non-recourse loans
Event: Seminar--Be the Bank Using a Self-Directed IRA
Location: Advanta IRA Services,
Register: In advance by contacting
About Advanta IRA
Advanta IRA Services, located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12028342.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag