Assuming exercise of the Warrants comprised within the Units, the Acquiror acquired ownership or control over 7.63% of the issued and outstanding Shares of the Company, calculated on a partially diluted basis.
The Acquiror previously owned 200,000 Shares of the Company. Following closing of the Offering, the Acquiror owns 3,200,000 shares and 3,000,000 Warrants, which represent 7.89% of the issued and outstanding Shares of the Company, calculated on a partially diluted basis.
The Acquiror and any person that may be considered to be a joint actor with the Acquiror collectively own or control 7,374,747 Shares and 8,198,430 convertible securities of the Company, which, if the convertible securities were exercised, would represent an aggregate of 18.58% of the total issued and outstanding Shares of the Company, calculated on a partially diluted basis.
The Acquiror and the joint actor have acquired the securities in the Company for investment purposes and from time to time the Acquiror and the joint actor may: (i) acquire additional securities of the Company, (ii) dispose of some or all of the existing or additional securities they hold or may hold or (iii) they may continue to hold their current position.
The issuance of this press release is not an admission that a person described herein is a joint actor with any other person named in the early warning report referred to in this press release.
To obtain a copy of the Early Warning Report filed in connection with this matter, please contact
For more information contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?